Saturday, May 8, 2010

TT the worst day TT

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang <>
The worst M.A.C ever in my life!
Waste my time, tears TT + boring
Really.. i din ENJOY that


My beloved camera.....
fall on de floor.. loloz [hurt in my heart]


Before d ceremony start...


  1. quite sad because register dun have my name
  2. dun have my place
  3. teacher dun wan to settle down
  4. cannot sit with them in a row
  5. cant chit chat with them


[one year one picture wif her =)]


[our name!]


[Kahkei : May i help u ?]


[ViLaine so cute here!] = ''My frenz~''


After the ceremony

  1. *angry* camera fall down on the floor -first time [wat to do?]
  2. eat mihun [tak sedap] =P
  3. walk to tuition centre - kena shocked by a big rat
  4. after d big rat, 3 geese memeranjatkan me TT

[Our class teacher.. Daddy o.. XD]

[ beloved classmate : 4 baibai :)]

[hahaha.. graduate lo.. *dreaming ><]

At tuition center

  1. Mun teng bully me.. TT
  2. Sleepy ZzZz..

No comments:

Post a Comment