Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Miss~ 4 Bai like you

Hmmm.. Most of 4 Baibai ♥ went to MBS.
Because they all got practise for the Merdeka performance.
I din go. Because I'm not in the school
on Monday and Tuesday.
So, about 25++ students from 4Baibai class join the performance.
Left us behind. [those who cannot join with several problems or excuses]


Today, is the first day i went back to my beloved class.♥
4Baibai combined wif Intan & Zamrud.
About 17 students only.
Nothing to do. All relief period.
Only do Add Maths questions. only 6 questions. =X
Boring like hell.

Iem chan bored until she swept the floor.
The whole 4Baibai was clean and blink blink today.
Because of Iem Chan had swept the floor.
Reason is : Too bored and nothing to do.
But not semangat for kebersihan class. haha =)
Later, we all have to rebut to sweep the floor.
TOO BORED IN THE CLASS
They all will not in the school until
31/08/2010 Hari Kebangsaan. MERDEKA!
So, I'm going to have some penyakit which is penyakit kemurungan.
It's my fault. i shouldn't go to KDU on Tuesday.
Or not, i can join them! :)
OK. Never mind. I still had a lot of fun at KDU, with Bani, Drey... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment