Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The end of November

The end of November is the prologue of December.
The beginning of my nightmare, SPM 2011.
The last part of their high school.
The uneasy feeling comes to me.

This is the present who Vanilla and gangs buy for me.
A cup with a spoon?... and a green shirt bunny!
And thanks to Siew chui.
Your jelly - nice and delicious, my mommy said.

And mommy bought me a..... racket. Li-Ning racket!
Difficult to find Li-Ning brand in Malaysia.
Stadium, Pavilion and Wangsa-walk.
So, we bought at Wangsa-walk on Thursday.
Waited Mrs Bao and brother finished their Sejarah paper,
and went there chose my babe~ racket and ate lunch!
Kor chose Yonex brand.
Yer~ LCW use geh.
100% I'm not going to choose Yonex, coz... hemmmmm...
someone is using.
Spent about RM 400, but got changed.
My Li-ning Racket

No comments:

Post a Comment