Saturday, February 26, 2011

Captured his image in my mind and stay with me always.

The first public figure [handsome] i met yesterday and
the one who I admired always.
The one who are always mesmerizing.

5.30pm Zickee and I had been reached Pavilion.
A lot of fans were waiting and finding the best place to see their idol.
First, we decided to eat.
Yet, we wanted to search the best spot.
Luckily, before we came, we had been eaten at Yang Guang.
A few minutes past, sky became cloudy and started to rain.
OMG~ I forgot to bring my umbrella.
"NO! I want to see him. MUST!"
Called mom and asked her to buy umbrella for us.

We got the umbrella and it was raining.
Heavy rain! Our clothes, legs wet.
The worst part: the umbrella spoiled.
Freak. Raining non-stop.
Fine. I still waiting.

Three hours we had been waited and stood there.
8.30pm Mr Luo finally came.
Wow. He's handsome.
Everyone were shouting his name like mad people include us.
Well, he did not sang, dance.
He just said something, bla bla bla~
and ended with those who got the latest album
can got his signature.
I don't bought that album earlier
and it had been sold out! The deejay said.
Arhgggh! That's hurt.
I should bought it before waited and stood there like a fool.
And now, I'm really a f*=l.
Show Luo
I forgot to my "paliya" new umbrella.
Lost $2o.
Miss an opportunity to get near him and his signature! TT

No comments:

Post a Comment