Saturday, March 26, 2011

I miss you... always

Hahahahaha.. Mommy! You're back.
Finally, my mom has came back from Singapore.
I was losing her for one week.
Yet, the whole March school holiday,
I have spent my time with hanging around with friends =) and tuition.
Luckily, Zickee Ching is always by my side.
I have really enjoy my free time and same to mommy.

My mom bought a lot of things for us.
I appreciates every much to mom because she bought
Show's latest album for me.
As I know Speedy [Mid Valley, pavilion] and others CD shop
have sold out that album.
Other than that, I have new T-shirts!
and True Singapore Ghost Stories book which cost $21.95 per one.
Is Singapore Dollar. Not Ringgit Malaysia.
I'm so sad because mom spent about RM55 to buy that book.
Meanwhile, Malaysia just cost about RM 15 per one.

Thank you so much, mommy!
Stay healthy and love you always. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment