Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another collection of Show!

Yee-haw!
Finally, I purchased Show's latest book.
[LoGic | 羅輯課:24個媽媽教我的街頭智慧]
On Monday, my friends [ CS, KK, JY, Fi]
and I went to PizzaHut after school. :)
After that, we walked and hang out at Jusco.
Finally, we went to MPH and CS found this book.
My God~ I was totally lost of control and kept told my friends :
I want! I want! and I want!
CS and I hide the book at the
Chinese development section if I'm not mistaken ^^.
Yet, I could not found it yesterday afternoon.
Luckily, there are 3 more new books inside the store.
And now, only left 2 books!

I brought it back to my home and the book is right beside me! haha XD
Mom bought it for me which cost Rm50!
Thanks mom. One more time, you sponsors me.

You dont ask me either I know to read this book or not?
I smacks you ^^
I know I'm banana, but I'm a pro banana! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment