Saturday, September 18, 2010

I gave myself 3 days holiday!

Well, actually 15, 17 and 18 [today] school day.
But, none of these 3 days i stepped inside my school gate.
1st feel remorse to Meikuan.
Because i had promised her to attend school on Friday and Saturday.
And brought a National flag for her to present her performance.
Fortunately, Friday was rainy day.
So, performance was canceled.

Today, I woke up by 6.40 am.
Preparing to go to school.
Add maths the whole day. From 8 am until 12.30 pm.
Ate breakfast with Mum, Dad, Zickee and my auntymama.
By 7.20am saw Eveiyn. She ate her breakfast there too. ^^
About 7.45 am, had a feel that is LAZY, TIRED came to me.
I tried to find excuses to "P" school again.
Because Add Maths : Area of triangle. Loloz!

Finally, my request was approved by Dad and Mum,
supported by Zickee and auntymama! <3
Haha.. Skip ONE LAST time.


No comments:

Post a Comment