Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It comes to the end

Yo~ Long time ago i didn't updates my blog ; because NO TIME lor.
Everyday got practice for National Day.
I know you must miss me too much. hahaha :D Right?
I wont tell others.. Shhhhhh..

Today is Malaysia's Birthday. -31st August- ^^
Malaysia-53 years old.
So, government make a 'birthday party' in the National Bukit Jalil Stadium.
First time! Listen properly! IS FIRST TIME
this celebration was held inside the stadium.
Many participants from other schools, universities were gathered at there.
KPM Kuala Lumpur were joined by 1200 students from the whole KL.
Im the one of them! =) haha
KPM K.L did a choral speaking performance with KPM Selangor.
This celebration also joined by Lim Kok Wing Universiti, PARA and others.

On that day, woke up at 4.30AM.
Very sleepy Zzzz and tiring.
But now online-ing
I'm excited and charged with energy right now. haha :)

Well.Performances were nice, OKAY , erm.. not bad.
It was quite "high" when comes to the end of the ceremony.
Because they informed us that KPM KL have HOLIDAY on Wednesday ; Tomorrow.
At first, this a good news for students of SMKPP.
But, in the bus ; teacher told us that we need to go to school on Wednesday.
Is that fair enough to us? Is that bad?
I know it is!
Hey! I love this. Because this is the best performance among others.
But our bicara berirama is the best! YEAH! >.<>
Second : I like this too. Not bad. Quite creative la~~~ =)

And this ; erm. Quite success.
Because nobody drop their guns. I think. :)
hahaha.. This is funny + cool [a little bit ly] Shhhh..
TEPUK PARA! This become our class de isu semasa ler.. XD
When time is come, we would shout ; TEPUK PARA in the class. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment