Friday, October 29, 2010

Next coming holiday, No BBQ is allow!

Arghhhh...
This coming holiday, please do not plan to have BBQ again.
Please. No.
Because it is too hot and all the foods are just waste like that
because they are no cooked.
Coz, I'm one of them. ><

Last holiday ; Raya holiday.
My gangs gonna had a barbecue party at Hui Lii's house.
At first, in the afternoon, they all went to TS and I went to Pavilion.
After that, everyone met together at Hui Lii's house by 6 pm.
So, Co Shin, Jian, POW and others + me
went to Carrefour to buy stuffs like hot dog and also drinks.
By 7+ pm almost everything was set up.
It's time to barbecue and everyone were very excited at that moment ONLY!
Some were cucuking the foods, and others was trying to put up the fire.
And us were attempting to broke the "jagung" corn.
Result in : Every single corn were broke by us =) Cool?

By 7.30pm, humans were started the barbecue!
Hey, I'm the professional chef on that day.
I roast chicken wings for Kei, Zic, Shin, Weiyee and A-Fe
and their response were : Very nice. Not bad. You can be chef D'
See. They were eating and i was roasting.
Anyone want to find a chef like me?

I had 2 pairs of chicken wings to roast at one time!
What a busy chef... =D
And the most worst failure was ; I was roasting 4 chicken wings.
Because i'm too hungry.
2 for Weiyee and 2 for me.
I asked Weiyee to choose 1 from 4 of them.
Yummy. she said.
And the others...
1st not cooked yet. Go inside the dustbin please.
2nd also not cooked yet. Throw.
And the last, before put inside my mouth, i said:
If this chicken wing is not cooked yet, I DONT WANT TO EAT ALREADY.
Unfortunately, it was - RAW MEAT.
I'm so hurt that time. =(
The atmosphere of barbecuing. HOT!
This are the result of a good photographer.
Photographer's hand inside the photo. Blur.
This photographer is too pro.
While snapping our picture, was answering the mobile phone.
Kill two birds with one stone. :)
Actually only Form 4 students inside these picture.
Mana tau, one FORM 5 student SESAK at here. Lol! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment