Sunday, October 17, 2010

You're blind or you like your cup of tea is tasteless - plain water?

My darling,
what can I describe your situation now,
you are terrible, horrible. But you're not my vegetable.

Thinking back. Flash back.
The stupidity of me is maximum, in that MOMENT only.
I'm glad to know that you wish to have a plain water.
Just a cup of plain water.
Luckily, I'm not a cup of tea that flavourless.
Or not I'm the person who fall down to the trap.
I'm so happy that God enlighten me to see clearly before
I really fall deeply into the "crack".


And please, don't try to act cool.
Your face is really worse that a piece of shit.
Do something to show you're nice : kononnya la.
Oh, please don't make me vomit everything that i had ate last week.

Yer~ you're digusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment