Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finally..

Muahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Exam finish liao..
So happy and no STRESS jor..
A-Yan, vanz , and me [d vandort team!]
ned to stay back for our exam
coz we went to CYBERKIDS camp during exam week..
Cyberkids MeletOp ><
Kelian de.. stay back til 3.o0 pm
and others morning session were went back jor.. TT
Sumore three of us sakit liao lor..
like kena H1n1
A-Yan : headache, selsema [cold], cough and want to fever
Vanz : headache , selsema [cold], cough
Me: selsema [cold], cough and sore throat

3rd of junE is somebody birthday
She is.. Superman! BiG DadDy, 'gunung' and my little pondan frenz
That is VANESSA PEARL TAY
She always said to me, "I haf a weird frenz"
then i will tell to her, "I haf a pondan frenz"
Well..
HappiE Birthday To YoU
-'tikus' celebrate wif you-

You are older than me NOW! -so happy =)-
Even though im TALLER than you.. ><>

-vanz, A-Yan and me @ Cyberkids Camp 2-

No comments:

Post a Comment