Thursday, June 10, 2010

Theirs' love ♥ sweet like sugar

Last Sunday went to dunno who's wedding? Maybe, I think is my 堂哥
堂哥's wedding wif my family at my place of birth lor..
At Kajang! Loooooooooong time din go there oredy..
So miss the atmosphere there [怀念] ><
Somemore satay so delicious and yummy there lor..
Famous Food at Kajang!

We reached the about 6.30pm =D
Earlier than many ppl!
Wait wait wait wait wait AND wait
Finally it started! at 8.30pm <=(
(wat the doo doo doo!) It's Ok! Have to respect lor..


The Bride and the Brideroom - the opening

Actually can took dao the full set of this opening,
but the 2 fella lor.. stand in front and scared me.. loloz!
want to 'tam' - [wack] them! wakakakakakaka =)
Seriously, my 堂哥 like somebody,
somebody who is zickee's brother -kononnya-
nic to zic : u noe rite?
At that time, i asked kor.... '' He look like somebody rite?'' ^^
Kor said '' Ooh.. that wan ar.."

After that, mummy dun wan to drink the Carlsberg beer,
So, she took to the beer to us [kor and me]
I juz hav a sip and then i put a little bit
LITTLE BIT ONLY! of Martell Cordon Blue into the beer
- I tuang for daddy until like this -

SUDDENLY, something funny thing happen.
Kor was drunk! OMG~ wakakakakakaka xD
You noe why?
First, he drink the cup of beer + Martell too fast
Second, beer + "A LITTLE BIT OF MARTELL"
He laughed to himself and make me laughed til crazy ppl
Loloz....
KEBLURAN after going to toilet [wash his face]
ATTENTION!
- HE'S HORRIBLE TERRIBLE VEGETABLE AFTER
DRINKING BEER + MARTELL
- NEVER EVER COMBINE THIS TWO DRINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment