Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wanna to let you know

There is nothing between us.
There's something happy things happen between us.
But that is last time. Everything is past.
I do not know why. I do not know what is happening now.
Actually I'm a what to you ?
Friend ? Stranger ? Or just a stupid girl ?


How do I survive the last time ?
You're really light up my life before.
You lets me know what is happiness, laugh and crazy-ing.
But now, everything is changing.


No topic between us.
No relation between us.
No laughing no hanging at all.
And I know our distance are too far now.


I always think back, the reason, the memories.
Asked them : ''Why ?''
Best friend, Aswini. Thanks very much.
Because you didn't scold me every time i asked you the same question.
Every time the answer.. IS NOTHING.
I can't get it at all. Never.
ONE time? please. Only one time, I promise.

Thanks for giving me happiness.
Thanks for the best memories to me.
Thanks for teaching me ; Appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment