Thursday, June 17, 2010

I gonna to call ppl 'F' u rite now!

I hate those people like this
Damn Fuck! Stupid ass hole.
Everything you want, everything you said.
Better you shut up ur mouth immediately
before i cut your tongue down, and give the pig eat!

I took the Question paper, then u took it. Ok.
I took the Clue paper, then u took it. Fine.
I wanted to write the answer, u go and wrote it. Hemmm...
I walked there, then u walked another side. Shit.
People said here, then u said there. Fuck!

You said : I dont want to eat la. I dont like cendol.
It's ok. Because still got 3 of us.
So, i gonna to eat that after i got back the change.
Makdatuk! You go and finish it with others.
Then u said : I'm very full. I wanted to vomit.
I was like emmm.... Wat the hell u said ?
Wanted to vomit ? After you finished it?
Not u said that u dont like cendol ? -NoOb-
I tell u now, u ate that did not show that u're very good
and willing to sacrifie your health or taste bud
to finished up the cendol!
Luckily you're not same class with me.
No, it's wrong. Not same school with me.
Or not sure 100% i will be crazy.[negative]
Definately i will change school because i dont want to see U!

Dont think that u are in good school then u can do all these things.
Good school did not show that u're good. Ok?
I told vanilla before that i want same group with our gangs.
NO OUTSIDER!
I dont want same group with these kind of ppl.
Oh my God! I have to accept that u're my group member.
Seriously, i'm very UNLUCKY to meet you, MY NICE FRIEND!
Better same group with Fi~ or Drey.

So, i dont want to talk.
Dont want to know what are you guys doing.
Just walked alone, until i beh tahan. I cried!
Don ask me why?! I do not know the answer.
I told Wei Yee, then i went back home by myself.
And now, i dun care either they are win or lose!
Even though they are lost!
If u're win, dun come to me. I wont say "CONGRATULATION!"
If u're lose, also dun come to me. I wont say "PADAN MUKA"
Don share the prizes that u got to me!
I dun want. Wat i want is : LOST URSELF NOW!
Hate to see you my friend!
Ur attitude are like somebody.
I hate this kind of attitude.
So, please, LOST URSELF NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment