Monday, November 1, 2010

Outing - the day after graduation 2010

Sunday ; 24 october 2010.
Went to Wangsa Maju, Zic's house before got to Wangsa Walk again.
I had not been her house about 2-3 years. Perhaps 4 years?
Having a lot of memory there.
Bungee, Zic's mom / my aunt. Make strawberry jam bread for me.
WoW. That's yummy.
After that, we were going to
flashback our childhood reminiscence by photograph.
Laugh, laugh and more laugh while viewing back.
And Zic showed me ; A man looked like Bowie Lam.
But a fat version took picture with her. =) Damn funny.
In addition, one that is still in my mind is :
She portray me a picture that while
my youngest cousin brother and us + bro snapping pic,
he was peeing with innocent face. :D

By 5.30 pm, we were waiting bro and preparing to W.Walk.
Dummy. Rain. Ah.. bro, pity. Did not brought umbrella.

By 6.30pm everyone gathered at the cinema.
Coz, we were watching Child's Eye 3-D
About 10 person were joining included me.
The cinema was cool. But a few people watched only.
Inside the cinema, wore the 3-D spectacles.
The movie [story line] was does not nice at all.
But, ladies similar to Zic and me would like to shout because of the SOUND EFFECT.
Some more, 3-D. Tuuttt!
Guys like my bro would want to play and scare you.

After that, went for makan at Sweet Bowl.
Only guys ate. Girls did not. =)
Continue by playing :
THIS! Nice game. Divided into two groups. ^^
Zickee and my group : Win the most.
Dunno how many rounds we had played. :)

Lol. This picture don't know who took.
Snapped my back. Lol.
So clever. ^^
By 11pm, only went back
because of mommy and dad were rushing us.
And so, Wangsa Walk closed D'. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment