Saturday, November 13, 2010

The greatest present

It was damn difficult to continue my life without you.
I know, that is one day, but i don't know when it is,
I would get a life that without you
A camp that make me feel that you are extremely important to me.
This camp, was held at Hulu Langat from 10-12 Nov.
At first, I really felt that was okay, but when reached there,
I can sense that my home and family were the best ever.

At there, I always told myself have to concern about everything.
I have to be careful always,
coz I want to go back home and see my mommy!
I must complete everything, did it the best,
to inform mommy I was in good condition in the camp.
So, she can sleep better.

I was exceptionally, superbly miss mommy and family!
Mommy, Family : THE BEST GIFT EVER I HAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment