Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sayonara to final exam

Yeah! Finally, Final Examination 2010 was officially ended on 2/11/2010.
2+ weeks, my minds struggled...
Online or read books?
Sleep or do revision?
TV or exercises?

But now, mom said : " You want to online until morning also can. "
Wow. Mom, I love you. That's cool~

You're great.
I requested you during exam ,
  1. Mom, I cant put them in my brain.
  2. Mom, I'm very tired.
  3. Mom, I want new phone, camera if i get good result. Promise?
  4. Mom, can I don't do revision?
Mom answered me ,
  1. Okay. Relax, don't stress. Don't read if can't.
  2. Everyday also say tired. Okay, sleep.
  3. Oh. Let's me see the result first. I promise.
  4. Why? As you like la.
I really did my best in the exam.
I asked these question, just wanna to release my tension.
But, I'm still did revision, even though approved by mom.
Anyway. I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for your supports. Always. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment