Sunday, November 21, 2010

End year party of UBK was L.A.M.E ^^

L : ovely
A : dorable
M: uacks
E : legant

Do you believe?
It's okay. If you're not.
Those who are attend on that day,
you can ask them.

UBK was organised an end year party.
Date: 20.11.2010
Venue: School canteen
Time: 9.30 am

Lolz. See? School canteen!
Well, our gangs except audrey who are lazy reached by 10++
Hahahaha.. Everyone were there, but it not looked as a party.
Normal, nobody were shouting but everyone were eating.
Coshin, Kei~ and SerQi were so vibrant, reached school so early and eat eat eat.
Asked them, which ones is the best?
They asnwered me :
No! The chicken too spicy. The tomato rice no tomato taste.
But muffin... is nice!
Luckily, they got ordered Domino.

While eating, we chat chat and chat.
What a boring party man !?
And finally make a decision to computer class.
I don't know when was the last time i stepped in the class.
At computer class, played Club Penguin with Eveiyn.
Well, I know this game is for kids. Childish.

After that, Bani and Ah-cak picked me to the canteen.
And that moment i was wondering what for?
It's better to stay in an air-con room and surf the net.
Get to canteen, saw Wei Yee and Fe~ + [cheerleaders]
Unexpectedly, Vanilla Petai! had bought a cake for me as my birthday is coming.
Everyone were singing Happy Birthday.
But I didn't cried. Hahaha =) I'm so proud of myself!
Sweet 16 Nickee. Can you see?
I cant. =( Cause the fella didnt wrote properly said Vanilla lor.
Thanks a lot to ; Vanilla Petai, Bunny@Bani, Winnie@Ah-cak
SerQi - President UBK and Kesa~
Love you guys and once again thanks yea~ Muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment