Friday, July 9, 2010

Buddies - we are crazy [Part 4] - last

Our story continue
and our relationship are closer.
The time we took,
is enough to see the depth of our friendship.

After that, went back to hotel! =)
Some of them laid on the bed,
some of them took a bath, and
some of them were playing + chit-chatting ><

Suddenly, something funny and quite disgusting happened.
Opposite Fifi and friend's room,
got a male taking off all his cloth and pant
[no ob] he din notice that all of us were looking at him.
But we all hide with the curtains.
We all laugh until cannot breath ; rolling at floor.
Luckily he didn't took off his RED boxer!
or not have to wash eyes with dettol. haha xD
About 15 minutes later,
he noticed that all of us were trying to look through the window at him.
FREE SHOW @ Fi~ and friend's room!
just beside my room ^^
Our pain after watched the show! :D

When the show ended, we're continue to played our 'kam min toi'
Hahaha, Kei~ kena the most!
But my hand very pain because Kei~ bit people very hard.
Be careful with Kei's hand!
Have to buy insurance to protect your hand! wakakaka =D

About 10+ pm, everyone stopped playing,
some went to my room and some to Fi's room.
We all can walked here and there because our room are joined room.
Then, Fifi and Zickee sick already.
So both of them slept at my room ; Left A-Hiew, A-fe and me.
Nothing to do, so see back our photo that we took in the afternoon.
First, open my phone camera album and see.
Suddenly, something was wrong inside the photo ;
that is a backside of a woman inside the photo.
is white in colour ; first i dont want to decide that is that dirty thing.
So, i asked A-hiew either she can see dao the backside mou?
A-hiew said 'Yer! ya hor'
Then A-fi woke up already and see that photo.
She cant see anything. I zoom in the photo and showed her.
There's was a backside of a woman!
She really cannot see and A-fe same with Fifi + Zickee.

One sentence that make A-hiew and me cried and scared.
That's - Fifi said : " Some people cannot see dao de"
We trusted Fifi very much because she know all these kind of things.
First, A-hiew cried. Followed by me.
The photo is took by me. There's no people there except 7 of us.
The photo took at the lorong outside Kei's room.
The photo deleted already - but now i think back that i shouldn't delete that!
I should showed my other friends and mummy too.
To confirm that A-hiew and me were too professional in imagination!
That's not a GHOST!

Fifi called us to pray.
She told us that was not a ghost.
It just people's shadow and bla bla bla. Is a tiang!
But we still cried, cried and cried. Non-stop.
Finally, Zickee's mum came [mun yee].
She called my mum to come to my room and see me.
When she arrived, i told her what happened.
Then she said nothing, because i don't disturb her and she wont disturb me.
But I'm still scared! Seriously.
So, im said wanted to go back the scene to see back.
Either it was a tiang or something else.

With the accompany of my family, A-fe's family and friends...
we went back to there.
A-hiew and me were like shaking that time.
And finally we make a decision that we saw that was a tiang.
JUST A TIANG.
because our imagination are too good.

After that, everything were settled.
In our brain just think that was a tiang.
So, continue to enjoy our trip even though it was quite scary that time.
Try not to remember that thing.
Then, went to play bowling.
Only two gay was playing ; Vanessa and Jia yi. =P
We all except Zickee and Fifi. Because they wanted to sleep. sick.
We all waited to movie start. We all watched movie at 1.00 am. Quite crazy that time
Loloz. At first, it was quite tired and sleepy because waited til 1.00am.
We watch Happy go lucky

A nice movie. Funny ; entertaining ; jokey.
After finished watched, 3+ am already.
But we all were very active ler.
Not tired at all!
But we went back to our room. xD

Finish!
Our mid-year holiday trip ended with like this. Happy and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment