Saturday, July 31, 2010

What kind of friend you are?

Friend like you are really suck enough.
Had treated me an unpleasant , the worst day.
Thank you for you guys who did it.
Had make me see your unmasked face.
What i said is nonsense , rubbish to you guys right?
Just admit that. I know I'm out of the group.
Never mind. I really don't care.
Because I'm really feel disappointed to you guys.
Maybe, a little bit silent in class.
Maybe, just a little bit alone in class.
But, who cares ? I don't care alone now.
However, i know I'm still have a group of another friends
which really know my attitude well.
Just they are not same class with me.
And still I have my cousin and friends in tuition centre.
They all care me. They concern about me.
Just tell me the truth and i don't like people treat me like a fool.
Lie to me. Surprise ? You all are liar.

The things that i hate the most, you had done 100% completely.
Lie to me.
What you had promise to me, you didn't do.
Can you just said the truth? And lets me accept that.
Please, i begged you. Don't lie to me and said got surprise for me.
And you gave me the worst "BANG" in my heart.
This surprise is not a surprise.
Is the knife which cut our friendship into two.
which tear out the mask on your face.

I admit that i cried today.
Seriously cried until the 3rd period.
When i met my cousin, Zickee
became more worse. Because i really cannot hold my tears anymore.
And i really cannot accept that.
Cannot guess what you guys doing,
Cannot join what you guys talking,Cannot see what you guys thinking.
You guys treated me like this and i try not to talk to you all.
And this time, I'm waiting you guys to apologise to me.
I won't said anything because i know this time is not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment