Friday, July 2, 2010

nickee ≠ banana

LOLOZ
SAD. DISSAPOINTED.
Because many of my friends.
Mostly accept my primary friends,
don not know that i sing Chinese Songs.
They thought i sing English songs de.
Most of them thought im banana lor.
Do not know how to read Chinese.
That day, i sang Chinese song.
Then puipui's gangs said :
Huh? You know how to sing Chinese song geh ar ?
wOw. Hurt in my heart. ><

One more things, the -IEM- [named by me]
or known as -zi gung- [named by kei~],
dunno that im a Buddhist.
Lolz! Same class with her since Form 2.
And now baru tau im a Buddhist.
Before that, she thought im a Christian. =='''
She said my 'physical apperance' look like a Christian.
kononnya classmate since form 2 til now.

And now i wanted to sing Chinese songs at school everyday.
Out of sudden will sing 我爱他
when see dao agnes. '我爱他 轰轰烈烈最疯狂'
And so when teacher gave us the exam paper,
sing :
Futhermore, they only know i admired NICHOLAS TEO.
Only Nic Teo's songs i know. =X
NO. Others songs i also know de la. :)

The songs of 4 baibai :
1. 我爱他 : Only - 我爱他 轰轰烈烈最疯狂
2. : Only - [the others dunno]
3. How do I live without you :
Only - How do i live without you [the others dunno]
4. I will always love you :
Only - And I...... I will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment