Sunday, July 11, 2010

You're mean

I can tell you that you're :
  1. suck enough
  2. unappealing
  3. Damn fuck
  4. perasan nak mampus
in my eyes, in my heart right now.
You look so terrible, just like shit. Do you realise that ?
Maybe you're worse that shit.
You're too sensitive just like a-sum in the market!
Who want to look at your stupid idiot face that look like a fucker face?

When she sit with you, PLS don't think too much of rubbish OK?
When she pass by you, PLS don't stare at her like a prisoner OK?
When she is waiting, PLS don't talk with others people about her OK?
When she is looking at yours side, PLS she's not looking at you OK?

When I see you, i want to vomit with your appearance.
When I see you, everything that i ate yesterday want to vomit back.
When I see you, in my mind have a picture ; that's busybody DE fella.
When I see you, you're look so fucking ;
and I want to call somebody to fuck you now.

This is your image in my mind now.
But last time you're not like this in my mind and so in her; seriously!
You are a good-looking person, but that's past.
And now you're making me more hate, extreme dislike to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment