Thursday, July 22, 2010

Im stuck-ed

Oh!Damn
I'm stuck-ed with Cyberkids' project!
Ngam ngam the Drugs, Cigarette and Dengue scrap book fully completed,
now have to do Cyberkids' project pulak!
Loloz.. After this week.. I'm free.
As fast as rocket ajak me go shopping or watch movie ba.
No. I'm wrong.
Because I have to do revision.
Monthly Test 2 is around the corner.

Truly, i don't have enough time to rest.
Tuesday until Sunday my schedule is full with NONSENSE activities.

It's nothing here. What for you highlight?

But some activities i love ; dont want to tell you! ^^

But, what to do? It's my responsibility to do all these.
Only Monday i'm in my sweet home from 3 pm til Tuesday morning.
Others, haiz.. by 6 pm only reach home. ==

Cyberkids's project : DEADLINE! : next Monday [26 July 2010]
Only 5 days have to finish up all the application, launching and bla bla bla...
And also, have to start the Account Paper 3 SPM on August.
No time to rest again. :(
I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I'm going to crazy.


I JUST SAID SOMETHING ; !

No comments:

Post a Comment