Saturday, July 31, 2010

Want to blame me ? Go ahead

Want to said that I'm the one who make you guys like this?
Go ahead.
I know you all will talk bad about me.
Said I'm small gas, and so on.
Never mind go ahead.
Blame on me is the best things to remain you guys' relation.
Blame on me is the best way to show that you're not wrong.
Blame on the, you all will be better right ?

And what else you want to said / talk bad about me,
please talk IN FRONT of me.
I want to know. How wrong am I?
Just a simply thing. Very small thing you all also want to treat me like that.
I heard somebody always said that ; nobody concern about her.
So, how about me ? You did back the same thing on me.
The way you feel that. Me too.
You know how it feel right ?

If ; as a true friend, you will willingly do something to your friends with heart.
Completely finished did what a friend tried to get a help from you.
And also won't blame if something bad happened.
Won't said how much you had sacrificed before.
Will try to find the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment